The Geo-Institute Technical Committees will be streaming the 6th Annual Live Streaming Web Conference on December 6-10. Case histories will be presented by top
The Geo-Institute Technical Committees will be streaming the 6th Annual Live Streaming Web Conference on December 6-10.
Case histories will be presented by top geotechnical professionals during events each day of the conference. Each event will be 2 hours and will include opportunities to interact with presenters. Registrants can earn 1.5 PDHs for each event viewed. These events are for individual registration only. Non-early bird registration after November 19th is $70 per event for ASCE members and $95 per event for non-ASCE members.
For more information and to register for events, visit 6th Annual Web Conference | Geo-Institute.
The G-I technical committee events will include the following abstracts:
- Computational Geotechnics
- Deep Foundations
- Soil Improvement
- Earth Retaining Structures
- Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Embankments, Dams, and Slopes – Extreme Events on Civil Infrastructures (Session 1)
- Embankments, Dams, and Slopes – Extreme Events on Geotechnical Infrastructures (Session 2)
- Embankments, Dams, and Slopes – Extreme Events on Dams, Landslides, and Flowslides (Session 3)
- Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics
- Sustainability in Geotechnical Engineering
Lunch and Learn Presentations
- Monday, December 6 – Coming Soon
- Tuesday, December 7 – Coming Soon
- Wednesday, December 8 – GeoTechTools – The First Place to Look, sponsored by GeoTechTools
- Thursday, December 9 – Design of Ground Improvement for Liquefaction Mitigation, sponsored by Keller – North America
- Friday, December 10 – Coming Soon
Lunch-and-Learns are free, but a limited number of spaces are available. Attendees need to be registered in the web conference in order to participate in the presentations.
If your company is interested in sponsoring an event, reach out to the Geo-Institute. Opportunities begin at just $1000.
All Day (Monday)